Ever since 2001, our agency has been the preferred supplier of asbestos inventories and Inventories of Hazardous Materials (IHM), for several leading companies in the maritime and offshore industry worldwide. In this field, we act as consultants, trainers, and surveyors.
EU regulations for ship recycling require ships larger than 500 GT to maintain an IHM. This inventory identifies, locates and lists all hazardous materials on a ship. An IHM is not just a necessity but also proves its worth when liability issues come up. An IHM proves that your ship is free of asbestos or hazardous materials.
What we offer
- Flexibility: we schedule inventories to your needs and your ship’s sailing schedule.
- Reliability: all our IHM’s and asbestos inventories comply with IMO requirements and EU regulations.
- Efficiency: our team of trained and experienced experts works around the globe, in an efficient and pragmatic manner.
- Compliance: we are a government-approved agency and recognized by the Dutch flag state to carry out asbestos inventories on newly built ships.
- Knowledge: we are one of the founding members of the International HazMat Association.
We are Approved Service Supplier for Lloyds Register, Bureau Veritas and American Bureau of Shipping.
We don't just come and go. We want to create value and are keen to share our knowledge. We are committed to people and contribute to the improvement of working conditions as well as environmental impact.