Ever since 2001, our agency has been the preferred supplier of asbestos inventories and IHM’s for several leading companies in the maritime and offshore industry worldwide. This is our playing field.
What we do
To put it simple: we are global suppliers of IHM’s and asbestos inventories. We act as consultants, trainers, and surveyors. Our experts travel around the globe to perform inventories that comply with IMO requirements – procedures, which we carry out during all stages of a ship’s life cycle.
Today, an Inventory of Hazardous Materials is elementary. Due to EU regulations for ship recycling, ships larger than 500 GT are required to maintain an IHM. This inventory identifies, locates and lists all hazardous materials on your ship. An IHM is not just a necessity but comes in handy when dealing with liability issues. It proves that your ship is free of asbestos or hazardous materials.
What we offer
- Flexibility: our approach is to always adjust our inventories to your needs and your ship’s sailing schedule.
- Reliability: all our IHM’s and asbestos inventories comply with IMO requirements and EU regulations.
- Efficiency: we work with a team of trained and experienced experts worldwide who offer cost efficiency and pragmatism.
- Compliance: we are a government-approved agency and recognized by the Dutch flag state to carry out asbestos inventories on newly built ships.
- Knowledge: we are one of the founding members of the International HazMat Association.
- Approved service supplier for Lloyds Register.
We don't just come and go. We want to create value and are keen to share our knowledge. We are committed to people and contribute to the improvement of working conditions as well as environmental impact.